TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services City Paint & Tool is a business in the Retail industry that retails and wholesales paint and allied products.
2. Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within two days and delivery confirmed by way of collection from the store selected under our Click and Collect selection. Local
delivery by the selected store is subject to City Paint & Tool driver availability.
3. Export restriction The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds policy The provision of goods and services by City Paint & Tool is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, City Paint & Tool will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5% administration fee. Damaged goods may not be returned for credit. Tinted products may not be returned for credit. Goods not fit for purpose are non-returnable after 10 business days from date of purchase. Goods will only be considered for credit should they be in the original condition supplied at the time of sale.
6. Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa or MasterCard Cards or by bank transfer into the City Paint & Tool bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for City Paint & Tool via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by City Paint & Tool separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Responsibility City Paint & Tool takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and City Paint & Tool chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 22 North Road. North End, Port Elizabeth, 6001, South Africa.
12. Variation City Paint & Tool may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time
13. Company information This website is run by City Paint & Tool (private company) based in South Africa trading as City Paint & Tool and with registration number 1992/003897/07.
14. City Paint & Tool contact details
Company Physical Address:
22 North Road. North End, Port Elizabeth, 6001, South Africa.
Telephone: +27 (0) 41 484 7666